Research and Statistics
Dr. Hui Bian
Statistics & Research Consultant
- Adolescents and college students’ multiple health behaviors (alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana use, exercise, nutrition, etc.)
- Methodology: quantitative research, health program evaluation, and survey design.
Our services include one-on-one consultation on research projects, software support and training, providing workshops for advanced statistical and research methods, support for teaching statistics and research methods, providing resources, and networking with faculty having similar interests across campus (faculty interest groups/FIGs).
- Research design
- Analysis planning
- Data management
- Instrument development
- Assisting in creating tables, graphs
- Writing methodology and results
- Locating existing data resources
- Software support and training